A-Z Services
DHS Office Locations
Child Support Office Locations
DHS Facilities
DHS Director's Office

To report child or dependant adult abuse, please call 1-800-362-2178.



To report a change to your Medicaid, Food Stamp or FIP case call:1-877-347-5678 or

to apply online, go to


For Child Care Payments or Registration call 1-866-448-4605  or visit the Child Care Pulbic Web Portal at:



For questions about your case or to contact your worker,

use the map at this link to locate the phone number:

Contact Your Local County Office

Images of people and children