Appeal a DHS Decision
After Appeal Filed
Contact Us
Exceptions To Policy
DHS Home
DHS Logo
Iowans Working Together, Doing What Works
Contact us if you have questions

If you have questions specific to the appeal process, you may contact your DHS worker.  Your worker will be able to answer your questions, but will not be able to give you legal advice. 

For legal help, you may want to contact an attorney, or Iowa Legal Aid at 1-800-532-1275.  If you live in Polk County, call (515) 243-1193.

You also may call the Appeals Section collect at (515) 281-3094 or by email at if you have questions.


All material Copyright © State of Iowa, 2000.
Please send comments, problems, or suggestions regarding this site to the webmaster.
Send DHS questions and feedback to

Iowa Fields of Opportunities