Bureau of Refugee Services
Resettlement Services

The programs related to resettlment of refugess is no longer available.Social services to support refugees are still available. To begin the process to receive services, contact your local DHS office. Offices can be found at this location: http://www.dhs.state.ia.us/Consumers/Find_Help/MapLocations.html



Social service funding by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Refugee Resettlement is utilized to meet the social service needs of refugees who have been in the United States less than 60 months.

Social Services

Return to Refugee Services Home Page

Images of people and children